Saturday, January 8, 2022

2021 You're a Young Lady Now

 Dear Gabby, 

If you are reading your blog now - this is a letter from Grandma, with news from your mom, your aunt Mia, and your uncle John. 

This year was a long hard year with COVID 19 in every state. Here in Texas stores closed, restaurants closed, and mostly everyone stayed home. Because we still have our business in Washington, I know that your state was experiencing a great deal of difficulty with COVID as well. I do hope your family is well. 

This year I will be 69, Gabby. I hope to see you again before I die, but if I do not, please know how much I have always loved. you. I would love to know how you are doing in school, what hobbies you have - do you play soccer? I'm still available by email, and with the same phone number so reach out!

Your mom has been doing an incredible job running the family business. She has met a nice young man in Texas, and may be getting married next year. His name is Jason, and his family has lived in Texas for generations. She goes to the Gym every day and works out - she's in incredible shape now- then helps me buy groceries, and takes me shopping if I need to while she is booking cases and running tthe business. 

John is still living in Saudi Arabia (NEOM) but spends a lot of time in Dubai as he is starting up a new business in Icons. He sure would like to hear from you, he's on Telegram, What'sApp, TikTok.

Mia is still living with her husband and your two cousins Connor & Tina who love gaming and anime, in Las Vegas. They have a big house with a pool and a guest house. All of them say hi, and wish we could hear from  you. 

I spent the last year in Morocco, Saudi Arabia in Dubai travelling around - I'll post some pictures so you can see them. I went to see your grandfather, Samier and his sisters who live in Jeddah - they all ask about you, especially your Auntie Haneen who is now married to your Uncle John.

All of our contact information is listed on this blog, Gabby. We urge you to use it if you can. 

Your family from your Mother's side wish you the happiest of Birthdays this year, dear one. We miss, and love you so much. 





Happy Birthday to You

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to send us your comments. If you have information regarding how to get in touch with Gabriella Knowles or are in touch with her, please reach out. Her maternal family has been denied the right to see her by her father, his babymama, without authorization of the courts in the State of Washington