Sunday, December 22, 2019

It's Christmas Again - 2020 Missing you So Much

Hi Gabby, my dearest granddaughter - 


I tried to call you yesterday - I made a video call to your father, but I believe my number is blocked, or he may have changed his phone number. I truly believed that he would relent on keeping you from your family by now - but I guess he will not change his position, or tell you the truth about your mother, me and your uncle John.



We are all well, and living in Dallas Texas. We have a company here called Oasis Back-Up Care, Inc. You can find us on the Web at https://oasisbackup.care - just click on this link, and leave a message in the form on the blog site. I'll contact you immediately.

Your Mom is working hard every day to make things possible for you to be together. She is the CEO of Oasis and responsible for all of our big decisions. Every day she thinks of you and waits for a time when we can get in contact with you. No, she is not dead as your father has told you. She is alive, very healthy, and misses you very much.

Find us on FaceBook by searching for Sally Knowles, Dana Knowles 


John is here with us too, and completing our new website for the business. He may go back to Saudi Arabia for awhile to see your grandfather this coming year, but he sends his love and Christmas wishes to you.

I am getting older but still hopeful I will get to see my little Gabby before too much time passes. There is nothing in the world I pray for more. The pain of having you ripped from our family has been so hard to bear for all of us, and I pray when you have a cell phone you will call me at this number 619-403-9027 or send me a text message.

We've seen some pictures of you that were taken about a year ago! You are getting so big, it makes me cry when I think of all the things I have missed with you. Hoping to see you soon, Merry Christmas, with love -

Grandma, Mom, and Uncle John

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to send us your comments. If you have information regarding how to get in touch with Gabriella Knowles or are in touch with her, please reach out. Her maternal family has been denied the right to see her by her father, his babymama, without authorization of the courts in the State of Washington