Thursday, March 29, 2018

Counting the May Days till we see Gabby Gonzalez

Gabby, 

This letter is from Grandma - We've been talking about you and thinking about you and crying about you so much, I thought I just needed to let you know what was going on, and why. 

You are a pretty big girl now, and as I imagine you, smart and sure of yourself - as you were when you were little. So you will understand that a lot has happened since you left my house and went to live with your dad.

The last time I saw you was at Easter in 2015. Remember we stayed in a hotel? You were sad, and told me that Daddy had said Mommy was dead. But I told you she wasn't. We had a party with an Easter Basket and we went to Build A Bear! I still have everything you bought :) It's a really big big box! Remember we were at the mall and surprise, Mommy was there too. You both were so happy that day. 

Later that day after you and I met Daddy, I know he asked you questions. I'm sorry you had to go through all that. After that day, we were not allowed to talk to you or see you. Uncle John travelled to your house a few months later. Grandma was sick and could not travel. When John arrived Daddy made him leave. He said that he would have Uncle John arrested. We were all so sad because we could hear you crying for us in the house. Even now, writing this, I am so sad, Gabby. I never wanted you to go through anything like this.  I am so sorry.

After that I made this blog for you to read someday and get in touch with your Mom and me and Uncle John. 

I want you to know Gabby that you have not been forgotten. Not at all. Things are changing, and will get better, I promise you. In fact, they are better already - but no one knows. :) See? Now we have a secret. Love, You To the Moon and Back. 

Grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to send us your comments. If you have information regarding how to get in touch with Gabriella Knowles or are in touch with her, please reach out. Her maternal family has been denied the right to see her by her father, his babymama, without authorization of the courts in the State of Washington