Monday, August 21, 2017

News for Gabriella!

Hi Gabby, -

Mommy's Phone Number: 808-214-8582
Grandma's Phone Number: 619-403-9027
Uncle John's Phone Number 206-422-5239

Thought I would write you a letter from Grandma, as we have not been able to speak to you for almost 3 years now. I'm sad about that, but I am happy you are becoming a big girl and can read and use the Internet now. I am just waiting for the day when you can find us.

While you have started school, your mother has come to live with me on Maui.

Maui is an Island in Hawaii that is very beautiful, and I know you will like it because it has the most beautiful beaches anywhere. I remember in Mexico when we used to have to hold you back to keep you from running into the waves. I was afraid of the rough water! Here you don't have to worry about the water being rough, it is warm, and smooth in the morning; perfect for little girls to swim in.

Here's some pictures!
Grandma and our Guinea Pig Coco

Mommy and Grandma at the Beach




Our Garden Frog
Coco's baby! Her name is Katie and your Mommy named her
Coco right before she had her babies

Uncle John - we call him Madman Snow now :) and he's getting his PhD in Physics...I'll tell you more about that later

This is me missing you...hope I can see you soon
Coco is waiting to see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to send us your comments. If you have information regarding how to get in touch with Gabriella Knowles or are in touch with her, please reach out. Her maternal family has been denied the right to see her by her father, his babymama, without authorization of the courts in the State of Washington