Saturday, March 19, 2016

Gabriella Knowles

Gabi with Mom and Grandma at 10 months in Redmond
Gabi at 10 months, Redmond, Washington
This is a difficult task I have set myself. Frankly, as I write, I am wiping the tears from my eyes. There is no worse pain than a broken family and the loss of one held dear.

But rather than focus on the pain of the last year and half since Gabi was removed from her Grandparent's home to her father's in Washington - I will focus on telling stories of Gabi...and sharing the hundreds of pictures of her, meta tagged and hopefully shared until some day she finds us.

So, let me introduce you to our Gabi, who truly was and I pray remains a Bundle of Joy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to send us your comments. If you have information regarding how to get in touch with Gabriella Knowles or are in touch with her, please reach out. Her maternal family has been denied the right to see her by her father, his babymama, without authorization of the courts in the State of Washington